Maintaining faith and confidence » in God can be challenging.
This is because we are constantly plagued with doubts, wondering if He hears us or listens to our prayers.
Even David, a man after God’s own heart, faced the same fears.
This led him to cry out in Psalm 22: 1-2, which says, “My God, my God, why have you forsaken me? Why are you so far from saving me, so far from my cries of anguish? My God, I cry out by day, but you do not answer, by night, but I find no rest.”
Today, all of these worries can be cast away, because Pulse has proof that our Father, in Heaven, actually hears us.
Here are five Bible verses that prove that God hears our prayers.
1. John 9:31- “We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly person who does his will.”.
2. 1 Peter 3:12 – “For the eyes of the Lord are on the righteous and his ears are attentive to their prayer, but the face of the Lord is against those who do evil.”
3. 1 John 5:15 – “And if we know that he hears us—whatever we ask—we know that we have what we asked of him.”
4. Jeremiah 29:12-13; “Then you will call on me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart.”
5. Psalm 66:17-20- “I cried out to him with my mouth; his praise was on my tongue. If I had cherished sin in my heart, the Lord would not have listened; but God has surely listened and has heard my prayer. Praise be to God, who has not rejected my prayer or withheld his love from me!”
John 16:24 says, “Until now you have not asked for anything in my name. Ask and you will receive, and your joy will be complete.”
God listens and He is ready to answer, all you have to do is ask.
Brought To You By icebaze.com
icebaze Terms wishes You Happy Sunday.